Wednesday, February 03, 2010

baby girl at 26 weeks

excuse the mess in my apartment

Oh man, more than half way done. Kind of a scary thought to me, but it makes me more excited about meeting this little girl.

She kicked the doctor all while we were trying to listen to her heartbeat. So far everything is great, no issues. I do have to do a blood test for diabetes in 2 weeks -- not cause I have any signs of it, because she likes to test me for everything.


She has been moving and kicking a lot this afternoon.

3 comments:

Cin said...

Excitment! :)

Aria said...

:D That's very exciting!

Jennifer said...

nobody loves the diabetes test.
everybody gets it.
if your levels are high, they re-test you.
It's orange flavoured syrup you'll have to drink, then sit for an hour (and not eat) and then they take some blood.
be sure to fast like they say. don't cheat cuz if you do get the GD label you'll have to change your diet.
good luck.

Post a Comment