Thursday, February 04, 2010

new crib


There it is, all set up and ready to go. The thing on top is the changing table and it has little places for diapers and wipes and things. Very cool. When she gets older, we can take the top part off and use it as a playpen or a place to sleep. I also moved the small bookshelf into our room today and then some of the baby's things.

I would also like to add that the very old bear in the bookshelf in the middle is not the baby's, it is mine. His name is Thaddeus and I've had him since I was a baby.


These ones are hers. They will sit on the shelf and wait for her to arrive. They can be loved like my bear is.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I mailed you something.

heidi said...

cute! is it seeming real yet?

larissa bree said...

Colton wants to give you his ugly dolls for the baby :)

Miranda said...

:D so excited! aww colton, hes so cute. I so want the baby to like the ugly dolls too.

Aria said...

I love it! Wish I was coming today to see it all up there :P Next time I think. It does make it seem more real to me. crazy.

Post a Comment