Friday, February 05, 2010

doodles again


I was doing so well and keeping up with the dishes and I let it slide for 2 days and its like all the dishes decided to be dirty all at once. What I wouldn't give for an apartment with a dishwasher. Le sigh.


Couldn't get it outta my head. I was thinking about it while waiting at the doctors office. Looking at this now doesn't help cause it makes me need it more. I don't have any in my freezer. :( Been trying to be good about treats and things since I made a lemon curd tart thing a couple days ago.

The tart didn't turn out as I would have liked, the pie plate thing I used was too big for my recipe and therefore it all fell apart when I tried to slice it. It tastes awesome even though it comes out in a big pile of mush and crust. Next time it will be better. I am a citrus gal so there will be a next time.

1 comment:

Cin said...

Craig and I got a mini dishwasher at London drugs for our apartment. It was like 200 bucks. Its really useful and just sits on the counter. Should be ok at your house, we had a similar kitchen in our last place.

Post a Comment