Tuesday, February 09, 2010

breathe

I just can't seem to catch my breath today. It feels like I'm needing to remember to breathe more deeply all the time.

I know what this all is. Its happened before a couple times. Once before my wedding on my last day of work at stream, and again at eBay a couple times when I was working a lot. Its stress. Its like a panic attack, but I can still breathe and stay calm, just not well.

Tony thinks I am burnt out. That could very well be. It started before I went out for Starbucks this morning. I had lots to do before homework could start and when I got home I did it all and then this stupid homework is just killing me.

Maybe a break and some tv will help me calm my brain down.

2 comments:

larissa bree said...

Mir please take a rest and sit down ok. Seriously.

Jennifer said...

anxiety.

tell your Dr. please.

Post a Comment