Wednesday, February 10, 2010

rolling

I think this morning was the first morning I woke up and felt baby rolling around hard core in there. It was like she were doing somersaults while I was trying to sleep.

Maybe she didn't appreciate that I had to roll over myself to get comfortable, but she was a rolling around. It was very strange because I am used to her kicking pretty well now. I cant control it though and everything feels like its going sideways and back again when she does this. I should have turned on the light to watch and see what it looked like, but I was too tired so I just laid there wide awake for a while.

27 weeks done! Not long now.

3 comments:

larissa bree said...

AHAHA oh man.. that kinda makes me feel sick. Weird to think about this little human inside

Miranda said...

it is really weird. Then you start thinking about it having arms and legs that move all over and that its kinda swimming.

larissa bree said...

bah so scary!!

Post a Comment