Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pink

Feeling all valentinesy today. Pink makeup (cant really see it I know, but its my Hello Kitty MAC lip gloss and lipstick and sushi flower eyeshadow). Felt like being all girly today.


My attempts at making little hearts failed when the bird thought he'd join me. Finished icing some cookies and those will get pictures tomorrow hopefully the light is better.

Last class before the break is tonight. Homework is done, feeling so relieved. Now to get through the olympics in one piece and take a evil blood test next week. I hate thinking about how it takes 3 hours, but that's ok, its worth it in the end I guess.

Feeling baby move all the time now. Shes getting much bigger. One week till I am in the third trimester. :O Shocking its almost over. So scary. Thinking about being a parent for a baby and having the baby and then how to take care of it is crazy and I gotta chill out.

1 comment:

heidi said...

you look very pretty :)

somehow, everytime i get caught up on your blog, i begin to crave cake. weird.

Post a Comment