Thursday, March 04, 2010

blah

Haven't been feeling so well lately. Feeling just blah. BLAHHHHHHHHH. Project Runway is downloading, I cant wait to watch it. Maybe that will make me feel better.

Tony heard me getting all upset last night, muttering to our unborn child that its a very big pain to wake up every couple hours to pee. So many weeks to go, and some days (or nights) I would prefer this to be done and then other days I cant imagine what it will be like.

Sorry baby for getting upset at you for taking up more space. Thank goodness its not for too much longer, and hopefully I will have more patience as its going to get worse I expect.

Tomorrow is going to be busy. Homework, errands, laundry and more all need to get done. I feel like giving up a lot of that crap. I dont feel like doing laundry, or traveling to Richmond on the skytrain. Been feeling like that a lot lately. Feel fed up.

I feel bad that this is kinda a downer post. Maybe tomorrow will be better despite of all the stuff I must accomplish.

I shall try to make the most of it, maybe I'll bring my camera for entertainment. Maybe there will be interesting things to take photos of.

*Update* My project runway did not work, the file was just a dead file. awesome.

2 comments:

larissa bree said...

I know its must be hard right now but its all worth it. You know I love you lots and baby. Try and make it through not much longer.

Just think how uncomfortable baby must be feeling !

Fiona said...

Just think, it will end (even if you change your mind and don't want it to) and then you will be so happy because 1. you will get to meet your baby and 2. you will get to sleep for more than 2 hours straight because you won't have to pee every 10 seconds. I distinctly remember the first night home my baby waking me in the middle of the night and thinking how great it was that I had slept four whole hours in a row without needing to pee.

Post a Comment