Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Its only fair that after a blood test I get a treat


I was planning on something small from purdys like a chocolate bar, but Aria made my day by having me pick 2 eyeshadows from MAC for my birthday. Thank you Aria. :D That makes all the terribleness better. Still got a small chocolate since I don't have it often. I bought a new eyeliner (Powersurge) and eyeshadow (Ricepaper). So pretty.

I got home and re did my make up with the new stuff and some other stuff that I have. Then I had to do my hair (looked pretty bad from laying down to get blood drawn). Yes, I have to lay down or there's the possibility of passing out. Even this time I felt lightheaded after doing it. Its getting a little easier to do, but I still am afraid and get all weird when I think about getting it done. This is kinda why I am still afraid of the end of this pregnancy. If I can barely handle blood tests how do I handle that? I tell myself that drugs will help me, and I think that's what keeps me sane some days.

Today marks the 30th week exactly. Not many left. Terrifying to think about some days and then others I just want to get it done and over with so I can meet my little creeper. (Kelsey dubbed her that after I told her I saw the creeper moving about while I was in the tub. All horror stories start out in the tub usually).

I shall have to figure out the timer thing on my camera so I can get a better picture of my pretty makeup, right now the photobooth will do. (I love that photoshop can clean up the socks Tony leaves in the living room). Still have to pick them up :P

3 comments:

Aria said...

Very nice choice. I am glad I made it a bit better with a early birthday present. It hit me this morning so I thought heh you are down there anyways so hope the day was at least good in the end.
Love ya!

Miranda said...

it was awesome. I cant wait to show you and for you to try some of it

Jennifer said...

lovely

Post a Comment