Sunday, March 28, 2010

boredom


This was taken to give me a break from my homework. I was bored, and don't really want to watch TV. I think a half hour more of homework will be good for now before I head to bed. I found these pants in the closet, and while they are some of his favourites, He hasn't worn them in ages. I claimed them this morning. They feel awesome cause there's no annoying elastic waist part that slowly rides down on me and they stay up and are long enough. They don't make me or baby feel squished.

I made beef stroganoff tonight from scratch, it was pretty good. I love things with sour cream in them right now so it was perfect. I also love lemon things and very cold things still. I could totally go for lemon drops or something.  Maybe I can persuade someone to go to the british candy place in chilliwack this Easter so I can find some citrus goodies.

Its freakishy windy outside. Tony may get soaked coming home tonight. Bah screw it, I will go to bed now, I am too tired and this stuff can wait till tomorrow.

5 comments:

Fiona said...

That is so funny because I think I was about as far along as you when I had a craving for days to just eat a lemon. After trying my best not to, and stave off the urge with lemonade I just caved, bought a lemon and ate some wedges for a snack... without the peel.

Plus, they should invent some way of making the giant belly of maternity pants stop constantly sliding down. It is very annoying having to hike it back up again all the time.

Nicole said...

they have a the british sweet store in new west now too!

Miranda said...

If there were things like very sweet lemons I would eat them in a heartbeat, but I am too much of a wus to eat a regular lemon straight. I might just make lemon curd to give away and keep a little big.

British sweet stores are my favourite candy places. So many awesome things.

emma said...

your picture/narration of said picture is hilarious.

heidi said...

i was totally going to suggest lemon curd! and then you could make little tarts to put it in. yum!

Post a Comment