Tuesday, March 30, 2010

6 weeks to go

So hard to get my head around the fact that this baby comes so soon. One more class till school is done. This also means one more project to finish before I am done. Its my favourite class, the photoshop one. I have all day tomorrow and most of thursday to finish it. I only just started it, but I am sure I can wiz through this one. This one should also be enjoyable, unlike the last one.

My house is a big mess, so one of my goals for Friday is to tidy some of it. Bird is not happy these days. We've been too busy to pay attention to him other than to take him into the shower. Hes been flying over my head squawking loudly. Poor bird, little does he know things wont get better and will get worse after baby is out.

 We did the prenatal class on Saturday. At first it freaked me out, but it got better and now looking back on some of the info we got, I feel a bit better. At least I know whats coming and kinda how to deal with it. I am sure I will deal with it in my own way (crying or whining and drugs).

no pictures today, but I shall take one tomorrow or Thursday of this big baby belly. I got the nicest compliment today from one of the girls in my class about how I didn't look popped out huge. I don't feel like that has happened either, but I think this baby has grown. Baby keeps kicking my ribs. Oh sleep time. Time to watch a show and fall asleep. Tony isn't home yet, but I wasn't expecting him home as he is working hard at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment