Thursday, April 01, 2010

proof


Although hes never changed a diaper in his life, Tony is quite able to. This is my proof. It was almost put on backwards (to which he thought that it will still work just fine)...but he got it done.  Hes emailed someone about a possible job this summer but has also registered for school in case that doesn't work out. I personally hope for the job thing. It wont be a lot but at the same time he will be able to spend more time with baby and me. These next few months shall be interesting.

I was up early (early for me is 7:45). Making breakfast and lots of coffee for Tony who only got 5 hours of sleep. Since I am up early, I got to do things like make him a lunch and think about what to bake for easter. I tried a Genoise lemon cake thing (which according to the joy of baking is the best cake for tea cakes). I've loved the idea of tea cakes for forever. Pretty little mini cakes, it makes me happy. I aspire to make cakes like this:



I don't have flower cutters, but little diamonds and squares and hearts shall do for now. Cakes shall almost be cool now!

More cake things later if they turn out how I want them.

1 comment:

heidi said...

they almost look too pretty to eat! almost.

Post a Comment