Thursday, April 01, 2010

34 weeks (and a day)


I feel like I've grown overnight. Tony tried to make my belly button an outie, and when I realized what he was doing, I took off down the hallways and hid in the bedroom. He laughed so hard cause its entirely possible that it will happen and he knows he can make it happen. 

The cakes so far need a different type of icing. I was using store bought stuff, and thats not going to work, so I will be making my own and then doing it tomorrow. Cakes tasted good, very fluffy. There was a lot of whipping of eggs, like for 10 minutes or so.

School is done tonight. Just have to go to class have my final project marked and then I am done! It is such a relief. Less stress, and now finally some time to get things how I want them before this baby arrives.


This is a new onsie from one of the girls I go to school with (Bianca). So pretty and so cute! Made that evening super as we had to do a final :P  What a cutie my little girl will be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had you at 36 weeks!
Can you hurry it up?
I want my grandbaby.
Love mom

Post a Comment