Tuesday, April 06, 2010

food and robots


I *heart* watermelon. I cannot resist them. I was bad because I bought those small ones at the store that are expensive (cause its not watermelon season). I've eaten quite a bit of it already and I bought it only a couple hours ago.

Today I also made lasagna for dinner and one for the freezer. Tomorrow or a few days later I shall try stew. It smells really good.  *edit: it tasted really good as well*

Tony is napping, and hopefully shall join me for dinner. He was awake for 48 hours before he came home today at 12 pm.

We tried watching Dances with Wolves. It didn't work because the subtitles weren't working on my computer and so we missed a lot of dialogue.

This is what he looked like when he came home. He had his arms covered in these little electrodes.  He's the test subject for his project. The electrodes read his muscles flexing and can steer his robotic tank thing. I know I am probably not 100% correct in explaining this but oh well. I shall get a photo of the tank as well. Its very cool.



He refused to retake this picture even though he had his eyes shut. Maybe they were too tired to stay open.  He was yelling as he pulled them off his arms. Apparently they stick and rip out hair like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment