Wednesday, April 07, 2010

hair sans product


also didn't brush it either that day. It was a fluffy frizzy mess that day. Today its braided again because there was a threat of rain. I didn't really want to deal with all something that would end up like this after putting effort into making it nice.

So I finished that tiny watermelon today for lunch. It was awesome. I cannot wait for summer so that I can get the huge ones and have them all to myself. Tony is a hater, and although it shocked me at first, I now see the benefits to this.

I have gotten some things on my to do list done:

  • Dishes
  • clean bathroom
  • organize cupboards
  • take out garbage
The cupboards have to be done, especially the one that holds all the Tupperware and plastic crap. I fear an avalanche of lids when I open it up. Mikaela did an awesome job before but it is up to me now :(


I want some of this so bad. Maybe Tony will agree to a treat tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment