Wednesday, March 10, 2010

the end is near...

its now 31 weeks and this baby is almost cooked. I've been thinking about the fact that we are going to be parents in May and what that challenge will be like. Shoot! It feels so daunting to think that we are in charge of an infant after this. I'm used to handing over the crying baby to the mother, and now I will be that person. *shudder*

I've found that baby doesn't like it when I slouch at my desk. Also doesn't like it when I sit with my knees up and balance food on top of my belly. I swear baby's goal was to kick the plate off. It wasn't heavy, just chicken nuggets and carrot sticks.

I haven't exercised a ton since my blood test was done, but it helped with my sciatic(?) nerves cause I'm feeling them again when I sit or wake up. Time to walk more around the block. It was nice out when I went today, but I saw snowflakes mixed with rain this morning. Winter is trying to make a comeback, and either it does or it stops this nonsense so we can get more sun. Nothing is worse than walking alone in the rain while Tony is in school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You will be great parents! Just remember to ask for help when needed and take care of you during it all as well. Your (maternal) instincts will take over and you will do great!!!! Love ya all .....

Post a Comment