Monday, March 15, 2010

happy birthday to me AGAIN


This came in the mail Friday. I haven't had Starbucks in so long. I guess when you think exercise, briskly walking to Starbucks doesn't count if you are coming back with a Venti Strawberries and Cream frappachino. I went there with a plan of getting a grande, but the barista suggested a Venti since it was free. Well how could I resist, especially cause its free! I also realized that I have a husband at home who would love to share this with me. I bought him a coffee cause he also needs the caffeine today. He was really happy to wake up to coffee and to see the beast of a drink that I got for free.


I'm very thankful that hes helping me drink this, I just cant do it alone. I barely can drink a grande one of these. Going to do more brisk walking and work out dvd to counter this terrible goodness.



He had a bath in a cup of water today and was looking all fluffy and cute. Hes all damp and happy. He hasn't bathed in a cup of water for a long time. He made such a mess on my desk. Gave me incentive to clean up some of my desk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an adorable bird.
It might be happy birthday to you again on Friday because dad and I are thinking of coming out.
Love mom

Post a Comment