Tuesday, March 16, 2010

homemade peppermint oreo blizzard


I didnt feel like paying for an overpriced blizzard even though they are awesome, so I figured I would make my own. There was a sale on cookies a couple days ago and I had bought chocolate chip and oreo. Perfect! I made my vanilla ice cream a little smoother with a splash of milk and then added food colouring and peppermint extract.

Tony appeared in the kitchen the moment the pestal and mortar came out. He told me that he knows its good when he hears me use it. All it took was mixing up my awesomely green ice cream with the cookies and TA DA!

There will be more of these now. Tony already wants more, but he will have to wait for later as I just cleaned the magic bullet.

2 comments:

Aria said...

that looks sooooo yummy. Come make me one now.

Miranda said...

it was so good i used all the icecream up yesterday making more. I still have oreos that need to be eaten

Post a Comment