Wednesday, March 17, 2010

stuff

My goals for tomorrow:
  • do 2 page magazine spread
  • clean the house (most of it)
  • find photos for photoshop class
  • work out

We shall see how much of this I get accomplished before school. I am thinking the cleaning and half a magazine spread will get done, but I hope I can do it all. Final projects all due at the end are getting to me, but I will try to do them all. There's one that I just wont bother with and I am ok with that.

It was so pretty outside that I went out downtown and bought a baby name book. I hope this helps with our dilemma. Getting so mad that its not decided on. I cant go through this whole thing without a name for baby.

I videoed the bird eating eggs cause I was bored. He made a little scrambled egg trail down my desk. The video quality on youtube is terrible though, so I don't think I will post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment