Friday, March 19, 2010

32 weeks.


I was a little bored and wanted to see how big this baby was growing. Oh my goodness, its coming up so fast. I think Tony is getting more excited too. He found that when he comes to bed and if I wake up, baby usually is awake and moves about. Now he comes to bed and puts his hands on my belly to see if she is awake. She disappointed him last night, but that was ok. Maybe tonight she will be more wiggly.

I will also be having visitors today yay! Finished my magazine layout, its done. I don't want to think about it or tinker with it anymore. Will print it this evening at the 24 hour kinkos.

I had to laugh. I am listening to the news while writing this and someone said "You MUST have antivirus software installed on your computer". LIES if you are a mac user. I have it installed but its useless to me as I have not encountered a virus or spyware yet and rarely scan this baby. I would be more careful if I had a PC I guess, but that is the advantage of having a mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment