Friday, March 12, 2010

its chocolate + beer, wait, what?



Since I go to school on Granville Island and I have a friend who knows a lot about the beer from the brewery there, we decided to go after class. Apparently they were doing a final run of this chocolate stout and it was supposed to be good.

Beer has never been my thing, and obviously I wouldn't drink it now, but Tony will drink dark beer once and a while, and he loves chocolate. I totally thought we couldn't go wrong.


I bought him this box of 2, they were huge and I thought it would be a neat treat for him. He thought they were strange, cause in his brain, chocolate and beer don't mix. He drank one, and I think will give the other away.

So glad I had my backpack that day, cause a pregnant lady carrying beer would look so very wrong.

1 comment:

Taxi Driver said...

Tony gets all the cool stuff. I'd like that second beer, if you still have it.

Please let me know if you accept personal checks.

-ML

Post a Comment