Saturday, March 13, 2010

weird baby dreams

I don't remember it all, but I remember that they were weird and not normal dreams at all. I've been good for not having bizarre dreams up to now. There were other people's babies, Tony was somewhere else and I got my way and named baby what I wanted without Tony being around...lol.

So very strange. I don't want more of these.

I broke the jar that holds my brown sugar this morning. Brown sugar everywhere. Bonus to cleaning up brown sugar is that its kinda like wet sand, so it cleaned up rather well compared to white sugar which is terrible.

I'm thinking I might be able to glue the jar together since it split right in half.

Its time to put on some make up, I have a presentation that's being video taped today. Maybe thats why I had a hard time finishing my oatmeal. Hopefully it doesn't all come up on the bus there or at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment