Saturday, March 13, 2010

weeeee

contracting a whole bunch more now. The braxton hicks contractions are at it. My belly is all hard as a rock. Had quite the strong one just now. I've been slacking at school cause I know it will stress me out too much if I put more effort into it. I've been doing the projects that I like and that are also going to be in my portfolio. I am not doing one project at all. Its a waste of my time and it means less time for my other stuff.
I liked finishing my magazine layout. We shall see what happens with the critique, I will be preparing myself for the worst. It seems like when I get good comments from my classmates before its critiqued, I get harsh stuff back from the teacher.

The assignment was to take the random topic that was drawn from a hat and make a magazine cover. Lady Gaga being crazy with her fashion made me want to use her.

This was my final product:


Next class we might see do the critiques. This week I get to work on a 2 page spread for this magazine.

Almost done these terms of school, end of march is approaching fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment