Thursday, March 25, 2010

playtime and homework


This is how we play. We have a quarter or silver piece of money (quarters are the favourite), and then we drag it around on the desk or tap it or just hold it. Bird LOVES his shiny things. He can play for hours with spare change. Yay for cheap thrills. Bird looks especially pretty as hes not molting and has no pokey feathers sticking out of his head.


I also may have taken over the living room floor. You can see where I was camped out doing homework while watching tv. This homework was to cut various things from magazines and paste them as references onto other paper. Tony has stolen my printing paper that I was going to use for this, so I cut up some of his wired magazines. Don't worry, I'm not as evil as I sound. He doesn't read them over and over again, like I do, and I have butchered many of his magazines in the past. He wont notice at all as long as I put them away in their place. Wired ones are my favourites for this project, they always have interesting layouts and flashy colours! Oh how I am attracted to flashy colours. I'm a little like the bird and his money.

No comments:

Post a Comment