Wednesday, March 24, 2010

First BBQ of the year



I've been dying to have something BBQ'ed lately and I got my wish today. We made BBQ with veggies and chicken and lemon pepper marinade. It was not too hot out which made things perfect.


Please excuse the dirty window, I have to do some spring cleaning it seems. Tony thought I was being humorous by peeking through the blinds to get a proper picture of his cooking.



It was very very good. We ate a lot. This is pretty much the only way I will eat zucchini and I love it this way.

Almost finished my brochure. At this point, this monster of a project should be finished tomorrow morning early afternoon. I am so done with worrying about it. Now we move on to worrying about my business card about me. This is for my very critical Layout class. So glad I don't have to be there for that, although instead I get to learn about birth...oh joy. 

My cousin and his wife should be having their baby tomorrow, yay! My Grandma has more boys as far as great grandchildren are concerned, so maybe we can even things up a bit for her. :) Ohhh lucky if it is a girl, she will be born in time for frilly Easter dresses. Le sigh, I wish our baby could be around for Easter this year, but next year we shall dress her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment