Tuesday, March 23, 2010

hello to you too bird.

Felt better knowing that the bird was so excited to have me home.  As soon as I had the keys in the door jingling around, I could hear the bird shrilly chirping. He didn't stop until I came into the living room. Tony was away at his friends for the first time in a while. He needs a break and that means that I get to fall asleep to a show on my ipod. Very thankful to have one with video.

Tonight's class left me very frustrated at the beginning, and I just felt like going home early, but I stuck it out and did some stuff at the end that wasn't too bad. I could have just stayed home and worked on my homework that I've been stuck in a rut on for 3 days. I have a plan for that, something that should work that's different than what I've been doing for days which is throwing out all my half done ideas and starting over. Just going to stick to one and finish it and be done with it.

I think Tony annoyed our baby. He had his hand on my belly and was waiting for her to move about and she started moving. He pressed down a little harder to feel it better and she seemed to be more upset and kicked on both sides and kicked twice as hard. It made us laugh cause she was not impressed that he was taking up her space. Poor baby. More braxton hicks contractions today, happens more on the way home and just now.  I guess that's a good thing. Doctors appointment tomorrow, early in the morning. Oh I hope its not busy, cause if it is, I usually wait like an hour past when my appointment was supposed to be. :P I end up getting so irritated unless I see little babies in the office. Then its ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment