Sunday, March 21, 2010

Is featured in a treasury again, this time for the evil soaps


There he is, lower right corner, my evil orange satsuma bunny soap.

This is the link to the treasury page: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=92316

They havent gotten much attention on there, and thats ok. I have not been doing a lot of selling on etsy lately. I am thinking that in April I will try again for a bit cause I will be bored.

Also, another etsy thing happened! I sold the one mug that I had on there a couple weeks ago. Noticed it was sold to someone who lives in Vancouver. Thought that was neat in itself as my stuff is usually shipped to the USA. Anyways, my fiend Tamara (who used to work at eBay with me) messaged me today on facebook about how she got the mug as a birthday present from her friend. Crazy awesome. We also have the same birthday, so that is double cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment