Monday, April 26, 2010

rain rain go away


its making me feel all bleh today. Dinner hopefully will make me feel better. Found steak in the freezer, yay! Garlic rosemary potatoes and carrots and steak. Trying to watch Dances with Wolves cause I haven't seen the entire thing. Man, Kevin Costner was not hired for his narration skills thats for sure.

Woke up early this morning at 4 am with crazy contraction pain. It happened once and then didn't appear again.  Scared me a lot and then after it went away I couldn't stop thinking about what I had to do today as well as its not the best timing as Tony's robotics exam is tomorrow at 7pm. It took me 2 hours to fall asleep after that. We were talking today and he told me to hold it in as best I can until after the exam. Hopefully I can and that way I can go to my next dr appointment on wed.

No comments:

Post a Comment