Saturday, April 24, 2010

really excited

It didn't hit me until this morning that baby should appear in less than 20 days. Man time flies. It does and doesnt feel like its been 9 months.

Tony has an exam today, so its a good thing baby hung on for now, cause I would hate for her to come while he has an exam. I cant control that really, but its just good that way.  Found some of those sticky-non-damaging-your-wall type things and so I am almost ready to put up her pink art. Gotta figure out where I want them all though. My goal is to get that done today. The house is still pretty clean, and this surprises me because normally by now its a disaster. Tony has been making an effort to help keep the living room clean, and I have been keeping up on dishes now that I have nothing to do.



Oh I am also very excited because my washi tape is going to be shipped to me. Its Japanese masking tape that is coloured and sometimes has awesome patterns on it. Mine is lime green and pretty blue. Cannot wait to use it for cards and things. Still trying to think of a good idea for baby announcements. I am thinking I should get something going while I have the time. Same as Thank you cards. Must get something cute done for those. arrgg I wish I had been told of this awesome tape weeks ago.

I have been awake since 6:30 am today. Made breakfast and coffee and drank a tiny amount of coffee to stay awake.  I think I'd like to bake something bread like today with yeast. Since I tried it in paska bread, it doesn't scare me nearly as much as it used to. Maybe something like grandmas bun recipe. :) Tony would love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment