Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Homemade Christmas Ornament #2 [Button Wreath]


I think I am in love with Buttons (sorry Coley).  I am very sure I will be doing other things with buttons soon.

Supplies:

Cardboard
White buttons
Diamond Glaze Glue (or a hot glue gun would work)
Red Ribbon

All I did for this one was cut out a piece of cardboard in a doughnut shape. Then I used Diamond glaze glue (you could also use a hot glue gun) and glued a layer of buttons down. I did about 2 full layers and then did scattered ones on the third layer. Once it dried, I took red ribbon and made a bow, glued it to the wreath and DONE! Ready for the tree this year.

I am thinking that we are going to get a smallish tree instead of using my itty bitty one again. It is Sadie's first Christmas and it would be kinda sad in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment