Monday, November 22, 2010

Bless this Nest Ornament Exchange


So while looking through the blogs, I saw this! Looks like a lot of fun, so I signed up. I have some spare ornaments already made, so away we go. Going to be making some more ornaments today. Not sure what I will be doing, but I want it to be something different. Maybe I will try to crochet a snowflake.

Oh that reminds me! Yesterday Beth, Kathryn and I went out to get yarn. I have white, pink and orange now as well as a multi coloured one for making kitchen stuff. Gotta get my crochet on so I can test out some new things and get good at them. Granny Squares are tough, but so far I found a way to maybe cheat and I may just try it out. Beth taught me the cheat and it worked better than what I was doing. I shall post progress of them later if I finish one that I like.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/summer-garden-granny-square.html I want to try these granny squares. I love all the bright colors :)

Post a Comment