Sunday, November 07, 2010

busy busy busy


Its been a while since I last posted. We've been pretty busy. Last weekend we were visiting Chilliwack. Tony stayed just the weekend and I stayed till Wednesday. So nice to visit the fam. We hadn't seen them in a long while and they were baby deprived. 

I had the best time there. We went to abbotsford, got my hair cut at a fancy place. Visited Grandma. Then momma and I went to the thrift stores. I scored tons of craft supplies. I love it when old ladies dump off their buttons, yarn and things. It was the best deals at Bibles for Missions cause they had 25% off everything. I paid $6.25 for a bag full to the brim of stuff. I kinda felt like I was ripping them off. I will be back there for more. I am glad my momma likes to go to these places.

Today it was kinda spur of the moment, but Sadie and I decided to try going to Granville Chapel. I had an extra hour to kill from daylight savings and since babies do not sleep in an extra hour, we headed to church. Got there a little late but we made it. She was so well behaved, she sat with the couple next to me. She liked them. They were really nice and I wish I remembered their names. Oh well, always next time. This church is not what I am used to, but it was nice, and the people were super friendly.

I shall post more later on what I've been making with my thrift store finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment