Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Personalized Christmas Stockings


Finished them last night after I decorated our Christmas tree. Each stocking was like $2.00 from the mega walmart in Chilliwack. They were plain red felt with the white trim. I had just got 2 big bags of felt at the thrift store for $2.00

This craft was pretty cheap even if you dont have thrift store felt. I used 2 sheets, one red and one white. Have lots of red leftover.

So I printed some winter like animals and traced their silhouettes and did some fine cutting. Tony has a whiskey jack, I have the reindeer and Sadie (nicknamed bunny girl by Grandma) has a hare.

They are hanging by the kitchen with care.

1 comment:

#idreaminfarmhouse said...

These are really cute! I had set out to make my family burlap stockings, and discovered it was quite a chore (family of 6;)So I did something similar with cheap Walmart stockings and added ribbon, felt "heels and toes" and a fun metal snowflake! I like your felt bird/animals, so Cute!

Post a Comment