Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011 Goal started


 One of my goals this year was to read a classic novel. Well, I've started one, finally! I was browsing the apps store and the ibook app caught my eye. I realized how handy it would be to read things on the iphone while on the bus or in bed instead of a book. Cant read in bed at night while baby sleeps without a lamp, but I do have the iphone.

Oh this makes reading books super easy at night. I love it. The book I picked was Jane Eyre. I saw a movie trailer for it just last week and all books are better than movies, so it had to be decent.

So far, its pretty good. I'm reading it every night while I go to bed, or while feeding the small girl who still wakes up at night. I will probably see the movie, cause Judi Dench is in it, and shes awesome.

2 comments:

larissa bree said...

Good job mir!
I think I need to print off my list so i have a hard copy to go by

heidi said...

jane eyre is great. bronte's sister wrote "wuthering heights" which is one of my all time favorites, but definitely takes a while to get into. i think reading classics back to back is best because of the transition to the older language. once you're in the "classics mode" its easier staying in it than dipping back into modern fiction. enjoy!

Post a Comment