Thursday, May 19, 2011

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM

Oh did we ever enjoy our ice cream treat yesterday. We went to the place just 5 minutes down the road. Its right in farm land. It was a nice get away from the house -- don't worry, I'm gonna take it easy now for the rest of the week/weekend. No escaping any more. I couldn't miss out on her first ice cream experience.


Sadie had to taste everyones ice cream. Also, part of trying ice cream is putting your hands in it, which she kept trying to do. She had to figure it out, like all her new food experiences. Many napkins were used on this trip.

The weather just keeps getting nicer and nicer. I lay on the patio some times and watch Sadie play in the planters. She really likes flowers. She's been pulling off their petals and clenches them in her hands before we see mass amounts of them all over the patio.

Right now shes grumpy, I think its naptime

No comments:

Post a Comment