Saturday, June 04, 2011

Dreaming of...

 My dear friend Larissa had blogged about her dreams, and I figured I'm gonna tell you some of mine as well.

One of my biggest dreams is to go on a week long vacation to somewhere tropical. Hawaii has always called my name, and I've been dying to go. Sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, tropical fruit, and nothing but relaxing is what I want.

A dream that Tony and I share is to own a home. Apartment, house, whatever it is, we want to own a space of our own. I dream all the time about decorating my own place, painting the walls whatever I want instead of white.

Another shared dream that my husband and I have is to have more kids. Ya, we're crazy to some people, but its something we've wanted since before we were married. Of course after this little guy, we are gonna wait at least 2 years before we have another one. Tony was thinking of waiting longer, to give my poor body a break. I want to not have them be too far apart, so we shall have to see. I mean, we make 'em cute.

 Lastly, I want to do something that makes me happy. I want a job that I can be happy with. Not sure yet what that will be, but maybe something crafty.

1 comment:

larissa bree said...

great dreams mir!

Post a Comment