Friday, June 03, 2011

Graduation



With special permission from my doctor (that I got the day before the ceremony), I was allowed to go to Tony's graduation ceremony at UBC. He graduated with distinction with a Bachelors of Electrical Engineering.

It was sunny all morning, and right after the ceremony, it started raining...then pouring. The weather didnt put a damper on his day though. He was smiling the whole time.

After the ceremony, pictures and a little bit of wandering around campus, we headed off to have mexican food at Andales on W. Brodway. The chimichangas were the best -- and dont worry, I took a pill before eating spicy deep fried food, so no gallbladder attack for me. YAY! You cannot imagine how awesome it is to eat a treat and not worry about searing pain that could come from it.

2 comments:

larissa bree said...

Aw congrats to tony!!

Alia said...

Hi!

I really liked your blog! Lovely posts!
Keep up the good work!

Do visit my blog too at http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment