Friday, August 26, 2011

Guest Post by Miss Larissa Bree

Hiya! Larissa here, from Miss Larissa Bree. Miranda asked if I would tend to her blog a little while she was away having another little baby and enjoying her family!


I thought I would share with you all my first trip EVER that I took this year. We wanted to go some where anywhere just to get away. So we headed down south to San Francisco! Now let me tell you it was an amazing time and I sure didn't want to come back.


Here are some pictures we took I wont post them all just a few to give you a little taste so you can get your butt down there too!







I hope you all enjoyed! If you wanna see more head over to my Flickr and check it out!
Thanks for having me Miranda!




Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment