Saturday, August 27, 2011

a walk down memory lane

Oh dress-up. One of our favorite games to play when our friends came over. When I was 5 years old or so, my Auntie Laura bought us some awesome dress up clothes. Eventually we accumulated a big box full of wacky "pretty" clothes from Value Village.

I remember the one dress we used as a long pretty princess dress was actually sexy white housecoat (not that we knew, or cared).Aria also got a postman's shirt and hat that we used for any boy that came to play dress up, or just a girl who played "the man". I wish we had the hats still, they were the best. I loved the floppy hat that I was wearing in this picture, as well as the pink one that the girl on the right is wearing (can't remember who she is).

I can't wait to buy dress up clothes for Sadie and her brother when they get older.



Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment