Wednesday, August 03, 2011

a walk down memory lane

There I am, still pretty bald. Celebrating my 1st birthday with my cousins. Chocolate cake is by far the best one for first birthdays in my opinion.

Sadie wore that dress at 7 months around December.  Its such a pretty little yellow dress. It was pretty small on her at 7 months, but the styles are different. Too bad I didnt have her cute mary jane tights then to go with that dress at the time.

These posts remind me that I have to find her some more pretty vintage dresses, as shes so cute in them.



Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

3 comments:

Emily said...

Her pic and your baby pic are So similar (and adorable)!!:)

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

Sadie is so cute!

I just noticed that you added my blog button to your sidebar! Thank you so much, you are so sweet!

heidi said...

love the pics!

Post a Comment