Thursday, February 23, 2012

a couple stories


I've got a couple stories that happened lately. Yesterday I was changing Lucas's diaper, and Sadie was playing near by. She happened to notice the bandaids on his leg from his shots. She quickly started to whine, then cry, and then really cry as she backed away from him. Yep, my girl is terrified of the little bandaids. I tried to show her it was ok, but she wouldn't come near him, even after his pants were back on, it took a bit.

She's just like me. I didn't want her to be like me in this aspect. I was terrifed of my own cuts, bandaids, and shots. I tried to play it cool with her, but she's a sensitive little being. Just like her momma.

Lucas is almost ready to crawl. He's been getting up on all fours for a few brief seconds and then he scoots backwards. I'm not ready for a mobile baby yet, so I'm frantically cleaning things up on the floors in case this progresses quickly.

It was sunny out today, so we went out for a walk. Goodness its so frustrating trying to get both kids ready and out the door. I swear, it takes half an hour to chase Sadie down and force her to put on clothes or shoes or just get down the stairs. I've been praying for more patience, and lately it seems like I'm being put in more impatient situations. Practice makes perfect I guess.



Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment