Sunday, February 12, 2012

discouraged

Its so frustrating waiting to find out what this bump is. I was really worried the first 2 days, and then after praying a ton, the worrying went away. Its not as bad as it was at least. I worry mostly at night when I go to bed. Watching sitcom shows right before bed seems to help calm my nerves. I've been watching How I Met Your Mother and Parks and Rec. Good funny stuff for me to fall asleep to.

The ultrasound went as expected, painful, but it was quick, so that was nice. Walked out with semi dried goo in my hair, and a bump-ache. I made my frozen peas and carrots turban, and it was better.

I better find out what this stupid thing is soon. Its putting a damper on everything.





Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment