Wednesday, March 21, 2012

thrifting adventures


Tee hee hee! I'm pretty excited to have found this gal. I was out thrifting with the kids and my sisters in law yesterday and found her. I was kind of shocked cause I found her so quickly. We had headed out to a bigger thrift store about 40 minutes away, and there she was in one of the display cases when I walked in. You'd better believe that I snatched her up asap!
 We had lots of fun there. It was a lot nicer of a store than the value villages located near by. The little old ladies that volunteer there loved the kids. Sadie went running up and down the clothing isles touching all the clothes gently and saying "OOOOOOOH!" She loved smelling all the fake flowers and was very talkative. She was babbling non stop for the last part of the trip.
Both kids missed their naps and as a result, Lucas slept on and off in the car on the way home, and Sadie whined constantly in the car until she fell asleep 5 minutes away from the house. Early bed time made up for that, and I've vowed to not take her that far away unless its after nap time shopping.



Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment