Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dear Lucas

Goodness you change so much!

Lately you've been woofing down almost everything I feed you. You are the most ferocious eater ever. You'll down right throw a fit if I don't get that bottle or spoon in your mouth as soon as you see it.

It amazes me how different you are than your sister. Unlike her, you will get right in on playing with anything and everything. You are very hands on, and instead of being observant with toys, you are crashing around in everything. It annoys her I'm sure. You don't have the best fine motor skills yet, but that will come with time.
No teeth yet, but I can't wait for when they start to sprout as you are so uncomfortable. Drooling and gnawing on everything. That crayon almost bit the dust when you grabbed it, but I was able to wrestle it away without too much protest. Sadie took away my phone from you the other day and it was the first time you actually got upset about it. She can take away all your toys, but not my phone. You wailed. Poor buddy.
You are less shy and more independent from me which is very nice. You are loving your Grandpa Siemens with the awesome prickly face and hat. You have the best time over there.


Love you little guy!


Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

2 comments:

Tamara said...

oh man you guys make some pretty cute kids!

Mycharmingcolors said...

awe what a sweet little guy

Post a Comment