Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gradient Nail Polish!


I almost never have my nails painted. For the last 7 months I never had time. Oh, I tried, but as soon as I put a coat of polish on, someone started to cry, or needed to be changed or something, and so I'd ruin my pretty polish.

I saw this technique on pinterest and decided that since I have more time at night, I would try it out.

I used scotch tape and taped around my nails so I wouldn't get nail polish all over my fingers, then I painted 2 coats of the Ballet Slipper polish and let it dry. Then I took a makeup sponge and painted three lines of the different colours and sponged it on, it was that easy! Top coat and done. I have fancy pink nails now.

Sadie loves them, but when I painted one of her nails as a test, she wiped it off with her finger and tried to eat it.

So ya, we're not painting her fingers for a while yet...




Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment