Friday, May 04, 2012

tea heaven

One rainy Saturday afternoon, Beth and I decided to be adventurous. We heard that there was a David's Tea in the mall close by, and being tea lovers, we decided to head out sans children to see the tea. I had been dying to try their tea for forever, and there havent been many chances to go without the kids.

So off we went in search of fancy tea.

Davids tea did not disappoint. The girls behind the counter were awesome. Beth was pretty decisive in her choices, she was after matcha, which I smelled for the first time. Not a fan, not at all. I on the other hand, wanted to try a bunch of different black teas. I must have smelled a dozen different black teas before deciding on getting 5 little sample type bags, a cup and steeper. I will be back for a bigger tin of tea, but for now I'm drinking them and deciding on what I want in my tin.

One contender for the bigger tin of tea is the Glitter and Gold black tea. Its got such a nice spicy aroma of cloves, orange peel and vanilla. One of the best parts of it are the little gold sugar balls that dissolve and make your tea shimmer. Fancy fancy fancy!

I do love it for the taste though, not just the glitter. I love the cloves in it, and although I'm not a huge vanilla fan, its very good in this tea.

I'll be brewing up more stuff, and trying out iced tea with my stuff as well. I'm hoping that Tony finds my mothers day present there as well.



Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to hate tea. Hate hate hate it! But over the years, I have grown to like it's simplistic taste and what it does for your mind and body. And it's sooo healthy!

Post a Comment