Monday, August 20, 2012

Sadie's Sad Sad Day


 It was just Sadie and I out in the yard. I was busy getting part of the garden ready for fall, and she was off playing with her babies (or so I thought). I heard her rambling on about babies and bugs, and then it went quiet.
As in too quiet. So I turned around to see her with my pair of scissors that I had been using to cut plastic. She dropped the scissors and her hands then went to cover something up. Instantly I thought she was hurt, but no, she was fine, no cuts. No cuts on her skin. I asked her what happened, and she burst into tears. She just kept crying. Then I moved her little arms, and lo and behold, she had cut her most favorite t-shirt. The one with the KITTTTEEEE on it. There's a small hole on the front, in the middle. Seriously, its one of her most favorites, and she came and sat on my lap, devastated.
I'm going to try and find a way to fix it, but the hole is in an awkward place. My poor girl.

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

1 comment:

Alma Siemens said...

Oh, that is sad. I hope you can fix it.
Say, Miranda, you write very well

Post a Comment