Friday, September 28, 2012

busy

Its been kind of stressful and busy over here. I find that near the end of the day, all I want to do is have a bubble bath and crawl into bed. We're busy busy busy.

I've been neglecting my blog, and its bad. I miss writing and putting photos up. I'll get better. I'm going to devote some of my evenings to this sad blog.

I'm really wanting to make a quilted duvet cover. I need to collect some pretty material and make it happen. Anyone have tips on quilting? I'd so appreciate it. 


Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


http://hyena-in-petticoats.blogspot.com/2007/08/cathedral-window-quilt-tutorial.html
I want to make that quilt. Not sure if I will ever find the time. I like her take on it where she adds batting as she does the cathedral. (not a traditional 'quilt')

~S

Post a Comment