Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Beach Evening


One evening, my parents spur of the moment decided to come out and take us to the beach. 


I underestimated how warm the water would be, and that my fish children would never want to leave.


Sadie was in the water as long as her chattering teeth would allow. 


This one was determined to pick everything off the beach and then put it back.







Papa schooled them on how to make sand castles.  



We picnic'ed and played until it started to get dark.


Papa's feet disappeared.




And then it was time to go home. She was sad to leave, but they both brought home a bucket of the shells they collected and I swear a ton of sand. It was our first ocean day this year -- so sad I know. I need to go more than once a year next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment