Monday, August 28, 2006

Lost In Vancouver

This weekend, me and Tony took the greyhound to Vancouver to find him a place to stay while he was in school at UBC. It was so stressful for him being out in vancouver all day and only seeing 2 places, and having only 9 days left to find a place before school starts. Saw 2 places, the first one smelled, and I cant quite explain what it smelled like,it just did. The other place, it was small and really dirty from when the last people lived there. Luckly we didnt get the dirty place or the smelly place.After lots of praying, Tony was offered a room in kitsalano with 3 other guys. One is a classical musician and another is a aerospace engineer, and the last guy is a computer animator. They all seem really nice, and the musician took us for a tour of his neighbourhood. Less stress now :) Hopefully we wont get lost too much more. Going from house to house was like the blind leading the blind. Thank goodness for good directions on google maps. Thank you God for providing a place for Tony to live while hes at school!
Next weekend I get to help him move, and hopefully if the weather is nice, go to the beach! I loves the ocean and long weekends :)
And as I sit here at work, I have found breakfast! A partically melted mars bar in my purse. Yea suger rush!
I will leave you all with some art of me with a sunburn.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

cute art Miranda.

Post a Comment