Monday, October 01, 2007

Moved in kinda...

I have offically moved into our own apt!!
YAY!
Tony walked in looked around and then looked shocked and said "We should have gotten a studio apartment, I am so not used to all this space." He was right in a way, it feels huge here. We had been trapped in a tiny bedroom for too long.
So, its nice. Got everything moved in a few car loads. Beth came with the car and we packed and cleaned. Then we went to the wack to pick up some dishes and wedding presents, the car was so weighed down then. Mom sent us with a big box of food--Thank you Momma again! We needed it!
I finally got to play with some cool wedding presents!! hehe new dishes are cool! wow, I am a dork.
Set up the bathroom and kitchen. I shall now show you a suprise that I found as I opened the drawer under the oven.

mmm grease and french fries and burnt bits....thanks messy lady before us. Oh well. To combat this evil, I came prepaired!

Take that evil dirt! Me and Mr Clean can Take you!!!!
So here is another picture of my kitchen after it was cleaned.

Its kinda small, but its not bad. I made spaghetti last night, kinda just so I could use the pots and pans and all my cool stuff.

The ipod came on another adventure, this time it was providing excellent music to rock/cook to.
oh, and those mms are all pink! I love them!

I would talk more pictures but its too dark now, and the cellphone camera is just black.
(that one pic of the i pod and Tony in the background, well thats all we have in the living room, the desk and computer and boxes). I have a blanket on the ground, and its like having a picnic inside at dinner time lol.

Anyways, I shall go to bed now, I will be posting more pics of my apt later--the picnic spot! and our lovely view of the alley tomorrow.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

yay!!! Do you need furniture? If I hear of any I will keep you in mind if you do.
So, Jordi Rabassa is someone I used to work with and Mike Wellar is the husband of a friend they both claim to work at e-bay.

Miranda said...

sweet! so far we have a love seat from Grandma A, she has had it at her place for a while. I am looking for a table and chairs, small ish kitchen table however...

Jennifer said...

Love your resourcefulness on the picnic area!
Remember accumulating things takes time....and then after a while you'll want to upgrade anyways.

Keep up the good work!

L&D said...

Hooray for a new home! Looks nice. And me likes the giggles from your attack on the "evil." Brilliant.

Post a Comment